A merchant cash advance is a purchase of your business’ future receivables. We generate an offer that is customized to your business’ performance, and you repay as your business continues as usual! Even if you already have multiple merchant cash advances, we may be able to assist you with a consolidation, lowering your daily or weekly payments. We offer such a unique program that helps the merchant by converting the MCA to a term loan.
- Advances are based on business revenue
- Advances from $1,000 to $5 Million dollars
- Advances up to 150% of the monthly revenue
- Flexible payment schedules daily, weekly, or monthly
- Low credit scores acceptable
- Just about any industry
- No hassle, quick and easy funding
- Same day funding in most cases
- We fund just about industry: Construction Companies, Property Management, Travel and Tours, Non Profits, Staffing Companies, Retail, Restaurants, Motel / Hotel, and Restricted Industries
such as Night Clubs.
We will work with you every step of the way
Your Business Qualifies If:
- You have been in business for at least 3 months
- You have at least $3,000 per month in credit / debit transactions or in total sales.
- Your business is not in bankruptcy.
How Does It Work?
You submit requested documentation After you are funded, a small percentage of your daily sales will be collected until the full amount has been collected. The process is automatic, so you don’t need to write checks or remember a specific payment schedule. If your business slows down, the payments do too.
- One-Page application
- Receive funds in as little as same day
- No upfront costs or hidden fees
- Poor personal credit OK – Minimum Credit Score 500
Get Started Today!
Encore Commercial Capital Corporation does not provide financial advice, and we will not advise you on whether you should sign any loan instrument. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for you as an individual or for your business funding needs.
Encore Commercial Capital Corporation, its owners, affiliates, employees, or funding sources do not make any guarantees or other promises as to any results that may be obtained from your loan application. You should not make any financial decisions without consulting your own financial adviser. Your must conduct your own research, and due diligence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Encore Commercial Capital Corporation disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, analysis, opinions, advice, or recommendations proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any financial losses.